This is a list of amenities, while not complete. It gives you a good visual idea of what your new home's finishes will be.
Standard Features ...click on any line that says "pic" to see pictures. Each home is built for a particular lot, which means each home will have some features unique to it alone. Nothing is cookie cutter. :)
* Knotty Alder hand made, raised panel cabinets, full extension drawers & self closing doors....picpp
* In the kitchen & all "wet" areas , travertine is used as the baseboard.
* Interior Features
* Ceiling heights go from 10 foot to 21. All common rooms are a minimum of 12 feet.
* Showers....never clean grout again! Glacier bold stone means no seams, no joints. ( All models) ... pic.
* All homes are sprinklered with the most modern regulations in mind.
* Most models have old world beams as accents for the decorator ceilings included in all models. This is a sample ..pic .
*All interior wall finishes are hand textured smooth imperfect with bullnose edges, including door and windows, "4 way" wrapped.. pic ..
* Most models have walkin closets for the secondary bedrooms and most have en-suite bathrooms.
* All bathrooms have Granite countertops and Hand Made cabinets to match the kitchen.
* Security system and Smart Phone remote logic control for HVAC, security cameras , door lock and more. Standard on all models .. pic..
* Closets are custom designed for each home. Each closet is quite large. This is an example of standard material. Upgraded materials are also available.There is a his and hers separate closet.. pic.
* Movie star spa retreat bathrooms .. his & hers !
* Luxury Martha Stewart Living carpet is used thru out the home. Available in different colors ..pic .
* Kohler water efficient toilets.
* All exterior walls are minimum 6 inches. Some models are 8 inch.
* Landscaping varies by home. Depends on the development and the lot . may include anything from no landscaping or front only to complete yard...pic..
* All exteriors are smooth imperfect, except where stone is used. Also Amerilastic coating is used as the last application. Helps with cracking over years.
* Pools are typically not included, however can be added into the package. Often the cost is less, placing the pool prior to the completion of the home due to access.
Available Designer Features....
* Interior decorative stone in most models. Of course for the fireplace , but we usually use it in the Master Spa Suite as well, the Great room, Dining and master sleeping area often. Depends on model.
* Interior doors can be solid wood stained Knotty Alder .
* Pella Impervia Fiberglass windows and Doors #1 Rated. Oil rubbed bronze color. Inside and out ... pic
* Heated floors, typically in the master bathrooms. But not limited to there.
* Wooden accents, ceilings , beams and more are available. These items are not structural and are an easy option to add.
* Garage doors. Option is available for solid wood , clad to insulated metal. Wood interiors as well.
* Spa Treatment : Kohler filled from the ceiling, Designer Spa tub with circulating water (heated). Infinity edge.
* Driveway and motor court areas, optional "green" effect. Helps with beauty and with runoff and drainage.
* Heated and jet water clean bidet toilets available in both master bathrooms.
* In our master chef kitchens, we add a second set of refrigerator/freezer units. This gives the chef's all the space they need. That's a total of 76 cubic feet.